If business is slow, you’re not alone.
Healthcare competition is ramping up, and very quickly: by 2022, there’s going to be 16% more practices in the United States, according to the ADA. For you, this means that you’re going to have to get competitive, fast. You might be noticing the initial signs of tough competition ahead, such as a flattening or slight decrease in revenue, or a decrease in your number of patients. Maybe you’re used to getting 20, 30, or even 40 new patients per month, and now that number has fallen to around 10-20. If you’re down to less than 10 new patients per month, this is a huge red flag.
Do any of these describe you?
- Younger patients aren’t finding me
- Your new patients seem to be older
- The average age of your patients is rising
- Your revenue is falling, or has flattened out
- Local competition is growing, but you’re not
- More competitors are springing up, and many of them are corporate
- Your current marketing efforts aren’t returning revenue
- You’ve hired marketing companies, but you can’t even tell if they’re making you money or not Referrals and word-of-mouth has gotten you patients in the past, but is no longer as effective
Why have these things happened? Potentially…
- You’re not on the cutting edge of dental digital marketing
- Competitors have been evolving into effective online advertising, while you haven’t been
- Your marketing doesn’t speak to millennials; you need a marketing company that understands young people like the back of their hand
- You’ve hired bad marketors; if this is the case, you’re not alone. Very few marketers in the dental field truly know how to grow a practice with digital marketing!
- Your practice is nowhere to be seen on Google searches
- You’ve hired a local marketing company out of convenience, and they don’t specialize in the healthcare industry, and therefore don’t understand your market and audience, and HIPAA and other regulations
You might be frustrated, anxious, or maybe even a little scared. Don’t be. RiseMD utilizes the absolute most state-of-the-art, most-tested, and most-reliable digital marketing methods available. Our techniques are designed to do one thing, and one thing only – get more patients through your door. Don’t let your practice sink below competition – instead, rise above the rest.