The Basics of Plastic Surgery Marketing
In 2012, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons conducted a study that revealed there were over 17.6 million cosmetic operations performed in the United States that year, which was a 5% increase from the previous year.
Coupled with this, it seems there are only a handful of plastic surgery professionals and practices that constantly stay at the height of the newest technologies. In short: the plastic surgery market is extremely competitive. Like all other types of medical practices, plastic surgery marketing plays a vital role in the growth and future success of your practice.
As a plastic surgeon, you need effective and thoroughly-tested online marketing strategies to promote your practice to local prospective patients, as well as to build your online reputation as a welcoming, knowledgeable and overall exceptional practice. The facts are in, and 85% of American consumers search for goods and services online; directories and phonebooks are now a thing of the past, and even certain online services like Yelp and Yellow Pages Online are becoming obsolete!
Traditional marketing methods typically deliver low ROI and unqualified leads being that they aren’t able to target specific segments of the population; online advertising solves this problem by putting your practice in front of consumers most likely to be searching for your services!
How can you improve your marketing today?
Rise MD has put together a plastic surgery marketing guide that will walk you through the key components of medical marketing that we focus on when growing a medical practice:
Rise MD works to grow your practice in the following ways:
- Your practice “brand” – welcoming, accessible, and high-end.
- Your website – meets marketing standard as well as customer standards.
- Landing pages – were all web visitors convert to leads and maximum leads convert to patients.
- Blogging – The latest, highest quality blogs.
- Social media – meeting your prospects in the places where they spend their time on Social Media.
- Email marketing – curating the maximum number of leads and referrals with smart, engaging email campaigns.
- Online advertising – using the best Google Adwords campaigns in the industry.
- Patient reviews and comments – sharing success stories and testimonials from current/former patients with prospective patients.
- Budget planning – how to give you the maximum ROI.
Using this comprehensive and thoroughly-tested step-by-step process, Rise MD is able to gain a steady stream of new patients for your practice while maximizing your ROI.
At Rise MD, we take an evidence and research-based approach to developing our comprehensive skills and medical marketing strategies that deliver the results cosmetic and plastic surgeons are looking for.
Learn more about growing your practice with Rise MD.Get ready to Rise Above The Rest with Rise MD!